Furnace Repair, Replacement, and Installation
Household furnaces are under a tremendous amount of pressure and stress through harsh winter months in Calgary. In order to be keep them in optimal condition, they require frequent maintenance and prompt repairs. Otherwise, not only will your household live in discomfort, your utility expenses will be through the roof!
Air Force Heating and Air Conditioning professionals will provide you with all of the furnace repair and maintenance services that you need, and when the time comes to have the unit replaced, we’ll manage the entire project for you in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Have Questions Or Would You Like A Quote?
Furnace Maintenance and Repair
Is your furnace showing signs of meltdown? If you note any of the following, your unit is in need of immediate repair:
- Rattling and Rocking Noises – not only is the noise pollution a pain, the unit may be releasing toxins into your home.
- Scraping Noises – indicative of issues with ball bearings and/or the blower belt.
- Flickering / Yellow Pilot Light On – while it may be indicative of a loose burner light screw, do you want to take the chance that excess carbon dioxide (on a gas burning furnace) is entering your home?
Even if the above warning signs are not evident (yet), it is important to note that furnaces require a lot of attention so that they remain reliable and efficient through cool climatic conditions. You need maintenance performed on your furnace once a year. An annual visit from Air Force can reduce your ongoing utility expenditure and extend the life (contingent upon current age of unit) of your furnace for up to 20 years.
Our furnace maintenance and repair services include:
- Air duct inspection, cleaning, and repair
- Supply register and grille cleaning and reset
- Supply and return air plenum cleaning
- Blower motor, belts, and coil inspection, cleaning, and repair
- Cleaning air stream side of heat exchanger
- Evaporator coil, drain and pan cleaning
- Air filter replacement, air purifier cleaning
- Parts replacement and installation
Is your furnace showing signs of meltdown?
Furnace Replacement and Installation
No matter how well-maintained your furnace is, it will eventually need to be replaced. It may completely break down or develop so many problems that it won’t be able to run efficiently without taking on excessive repair expense. Simply put, neglecting to replace a furnace that has run its course can be far more costly than installing a new one.
A new furnace can save you between 20-50% in gas utility expenditure when compared to that of an older model in disrepair. A furnace replacement will also save you on electric utilities, since you will not need to tap into other electric resources to heat your home. Replacing your unit can deliver an ROI that will help you sleep warm and cozy at night, literally and figuratively.
Air Force offers replacement and installation services for the following types of furnaces:
- Single-Stage Furnace
- Two-Stage Furnace
- Modulating / Variable Furnace
- Water Heater and Furnace Combo